Tuesday, March 4, 2008

In Moldova


So, I'm obviously not any good at this blog thing because I think I'm supposed to update it more often than every week, but nevertheless, Moldova is great! Spring has begun here and so I'm hoping for some warmer weather. Everyday, I meet with my eight (opt) other fellow Porumbeni Peace Corps (Corpul Pacii) friends for language lessons at school (scoala). Then I come back home for lunch and that good stuff. Today is the Day of Woman. It's a big deal here in Moldova and is a celebration of Women in the country. Tonight for dinner we had barbecue pork. Asta a fost foarte bine. It was very good. I've been having a lot of weird dreams lately. One in particular involved my friend Beth. I dreamed that she joined the Peace Corps and she was fluent in Romanian. Needless to say it was a very strange dream. Well that's about all for now. I'll post more later! La Revedere!

1 comment:

Mags said...

i like that you threw in some moldovan/romanian words in that post.