Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's too late to apologize


Don't let the title throw you, I just felt like singing that song, you know the one. I played frisbee with the kids in the village, it was great because they sucked at it, and I was really good. If you know me at all, you know I'm not very good at sports, so it made me feel special. After a while, the kids decided that rolling in the dirt would be more fun, so that ended the frisbee game. I lost weight. Again, if you know me, you know that me losing weight is not a good thing. I think it's just stress related, you know still trying to adjust to the Moldovan lifestyle. I'm becoming a lot better at the language, so good in fact that I want to start learning Russian. Haha, well not that good. Oh good news, I'm all caught up with Lost, The Office, and Scrubs. It's been a long time coming, but the great thing is, "time" is what I have the most of. Well that's all for today. Only like 20 or so more days of lockdown! Then I'm free, sort of.

No comments: