Monday, December 28, 2009

Last 100 days...

If someone had told me in February of 2008 that I would make it to the end of my service, then I probably would have laughed in that person's face. I'm sorry to those people in whose faces I laughed, because here I am staring down my last 100 days as a Peace Corps volunteer. I have no idea where I'll go after, or what I'll do, but the future is bright. In my last 100 days I will...make corrections to a grant proposal, finish a Peace Corps video, celebrate, new new year, old Christmas, old new year, Easter (of the living), unfortunately not Easter of the dead, and Post, Martisor, Opt Martea, see my host families one last time, say goodbye to MD friends, wait out law schools, and I'm many other things.

Good luck and may the road ahead of you be lit with dreams, and those dreams be your road ahead.

No comments: