Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bronchitis is not fun...


I have had bronchitis for like 2 weeks now, maybe more. I can't even keep track of it anymore. I was on the verge of getting over it, but all of a sudden I had a relapse. UGH, MY LIFE. So I heard that A&M had it's ring day? Kinda early? Well congrats to those who got their ring early, or extremely early, Robin Blunck! I found out my new site in Moldova. It is a small town called Rosietici. It is in the north of Moldova, in the Raion Floresti. It's gonna be out of control. It's really small, approximately 570 people. I will find out this weekend if I have the common American luxuries such as running water and an indoor toilet. I'm not gonna worry though, life is going to be great and I think I'm really going to like my job. I'm gonna be helping out at a small business startup organization. We apparently help with local economic development and things like that, and I think we get to build a park. Yay, so I miss everyone and I'm also getting tired of our dollar losing value, what seems like, daily. FIX IT! NOW! Oh and can someone send me some sour candy?

1 comment:

Mags said...

kylie bug--

i had bronchitis too! the people at beutel gave me like 5,000 medicines to take & then told me to let them know ASAP if i got depressed. kyle--i work the helpline. what if i got depressed? what would i do?

what kind of candy do you want? is there any thing that's illegal to send? i don't want you to get arrested.

i like reading about moldova. keep writing.

miss you lots!